MAKE YOUR DONATIONS HERE!
Our main focus in this program is to strengthen families, schools and our communities as a whole. With your help, we will be able to share resources that increase mathematical achievement, build basic understanding and strengthen attitudes towards mathematics.
By donating $25.00 or more monthly, you will help us achieve our current funding needs as listed below
1. A donation of $100 will provide a matching grant for a school to hold a virtual math night. I would also fund an individual to attend an 8-week Mini-course, providing a brief understanding of simple mathematics.
2. A donation of $2500 will provide training to individuals and also give one organization the ability to offer an 8-week Mini-course
3. A donation of $6000 will provide a mini-grant to an organization, that will be able to offer 8-week Mini-courses to (ie, churches, school systems, home school groups and other non-profit organizations.)
4. A donation of $40,000 will cover the cost of the operations for an entire year, which will cover all cost of the programs being administered.
5. Funding a donation of $1M would fund the whole Math for Adults Foundation program for life!
Thank you for choosing to donate to the MAPS foundation and helping us change lives one math problem at a time!
PLEASE SEND YOUR DONATIONS THROUGH THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW OR ONLINE THROUGH THE YELLOW DONATE BUTTON.
Math for Adults Foundation
454 Hickory Lane
Griffin, GA 30223
All donations and funding are controlled by the MAPS Foundation and will be distributed as needed. If MAPS cannot honor the requested category you chose above, they will distribute the money where it is most needed at the given time.